Saturday 24 October 2020

Decisions? by Rhodry

Decisions?





Michael was stand here, he changed a bit, well allot. He is a she, she err he was wearing a trench coat. He decided to unbutton her coat. As she err he slip out of the coat. To reveal, she was wearing a full slip underneath the coat. He couldn't believe it was Michael there standing there in a slip. As a girl.

I couldn't believe she err he was a girl. Part of me still consider her as him.
She err he looked at me, with lusted like a real girl. I knew Michael was interested in me, when he was a guy, but I didn't of him, but as a friend, nothing else. He was interesting in me, but because of our friendship, he kept as a friendship nothing else.
But now she err he is a girl now, physically , genetically a girl. She mentally adjust being a girl. But emotionally or sexually she's a girl. And she wanted me. Really wanted me, she came closer to me. And she kissed me, it felt like she was like a real girl.
She said, she is a real girl. As she kiss me again.
As she press her body to mine. She could fell my excited of her body. Near mine. I couldn't believe I'm getting excited of her.
I don't know why, I wanted her. Why am I calling her a her. I knew her as Michael, before I realized I didn't ask her, what name she called herself. I called her mike, until we knew each other better. Part of me, know that she's a man. Well she was a man, once. But that part of me. knows that. But another part doesn't care who she was once!


No comments:

Post a Comment