Friday 16 October 2020

Marriage on the rocks.




Michael stood there wearing a pretty red dress high heels and make-up which made him feel ridiculous.

His wife Tara who was wearing a tuxedo and bow tie looked at him gobsmacked by the effort he had put into it.

She said to him are you ready for date night?

Michael looked at her & said can't we just stay in and watch the game!

Tara smiled and said you know what the therapist said.

You have to learn what it is to be me and I have to learn what it is to be you.

So I am taking you out for a romantic evening.

We're going to have a nice meal a bottle of wine and some dancing and if you're really lucky I will let you give me a blowjob when we get back to say thanks for a wonderful evening.

Which was not exactly what he wanted to hear but that was how he always expected his wife to thank him for taking her out for dinner and dancing so he was just getting his just desserts.

2 comments:

  1. Instead of role reversal. They switch bodies. He became she, and she became he. They love each other, but the problem they didn't understand want its like. So for a time he will be the wife and dress up like a woman. She will be the man. In this situation.
    A few hours later he walk to his wife, err husband. In a pretty dress, nylons, proper lingerie, heels . Makeup , proper jewelry. He felt funny, odd but looked like a woman.
    While she was dress in a tuxedo, every inch a man. She was comfortable in the attire.
    While he felt outplace, he knew he was a girl. But part of him knew it wasn't true.
    So are you ready , dear.
    I think I should change into something more comfortable. I said,
    Your a girl, a female, a woman should wear dresses. Like you told me many, many times.
    I know, I know , but its different now.
    Different, different now, how its different.
    Well I'm wearing the dress, walking in the heels. Wearing the makeup now.
    To bad. I been do it, allot long the day. So you have get used to it.
    Yes, dear.
    Come on, we have to go for dinner and dancing. For a romantic evening.
    Maybe when you return home, you give want to explore other thing too.
    Yes dear, I follow , her/him to the car. Holding my purse, I was a bit scared. That he could to right. I was only a girl for few short hours. And I'm starting to have strange feeling all ready.

    ReplyDelete