Friday 16 October 2020

It's going to be a good night!


Scott smiled when he saw two of his former colleagues enter the club.

He had not seen them since he had quit his job to pursue his new passion for stripping and being a topless waitress.

He walked over to their table and ask them what they wanted?



It took his two friends a couple of minutes to recognise him as he had changed quite a lot since catching the bimbo virus.

They stared up at him & said Scott we did not know you were working here which was a bit of a lie as they had only come in to see how far he had changed.

Scott smiled at them and said it's Stephanie now boys.


His friends smiled at him and said do you ever work the private suite.

Scott smiled and said if the price is right I do anything you like.

His two friends followed him to the private suite where they discovered how much of a change the bimbo virus had done to him and how quickly they could spend $700.

2 comments:

  1. My name is Scott, well that was what I was named before this strange virus me and another I never knew. It seem I had a unique, a special gene in their system , which was one of one them. It seem one out of thousand could be infected, with it. The change could be slow in may take weeks or months it depends on the person. But I changed in a span of a few week. Not just physically, genetically, mentally and emotional too. From mild girlish behavior to more bimbo behavior. There were special place that could help you, adjust to be a girl. While others, just had to run its course.
    Once my friends knew of my change, they worried they might get it. I told them if you don't have the unique gene you won't get it. Plus they believe that I won't look convincing as a girl.
    That was over two months ago, since I discover I was changing into a girl. It took a month since the change, thou it took me a another month to get used to being a girl. My carnal needs were on over-driving. And it might be a few more months. Until they adjust to a normal level. My counselor told me, I should do some work in a those the club, to alleviate those sex urges.
    So I worked a couple nights a week. a the club, as Scorcia , dancer, waitress. I was make more money. And I choice who, I privately danced for, the club got about a third which was find with me. Then about one month or so later. My former friends showed up. At the club. They looked at me. One maybe two thought they recognized.
    They asked me if they knew me, which was a lied sorta, they knew as Scott. They asked me my name. I said Scorcia. I never gave my name I'm going as now. But as my stage name.
    They asked if I could give them a private dance. I said sure, 700 for a hour if want more than a it will cost you more. They a agree. So I slowly led to the viewing room. All hot and bothered. I only smiled. So I wouldn't look like a girl. Well it seem you wrong very wrong. Maybe I'll excite a few of them. Or more?

    ReplyDelete