I am a specialist in my chosen profession.
You see, you need to be clever, smart, and skilled.
You need to be invisible, a ghost.
Thanks to an ability I discovered at puberty, I was one of the best in the business.
I can possess other people's bodies for a short time.
I never learned to do it for more than a couple of hours.
As I never need that long to do my job.
I find a person whose Ora tells me I can take over them.
None of them ever remember me.
They think they have just blacked out.

Hi can i request a cap, about a very sheltered guy who never had a girlfriend or touch a woman before, accidentally swapping with a girl (could be family member or friend) so he used that as opportunity to explore.
ReplyDeleteIf possible also use this gif:
https://gfycat.com/revolvingscrawnyfruitfly
Thanks!
thank you for getting in touch I will work on that shortly.
DeleteAG