Monday 10 August 2020

Nicola Peltz: requested by Josef Zápotocky


Abigail was sick and tired of her teenage son Josef getting in trouble all the time.

She just wish that he had been born a girl so she could better understand him.

She never imagined that her wish would come true.

She never imagined everybody would think she had always had a teenage daughter not a son.

She had no idea that he and she would remember who she used to be.


Nicola Peltz Net Worth — Check Out the Wealth of the 'Transformers: Age of  Extinction' Star | Idol Persona


Mum I am not happy about this!

I don't want to be a teenage girl!

I don't care that I look super cute!

What do you mean I look like Nicola Peltz?


4 comments:

  1. the request were great when i can look forward to more requests ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. could you please create caption where i am Kaya scodelario

    ReplyDelete
  3. could you please create caption where josef is Hilary swank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for getting in touch I will work on that shortly.

      AG

      Delete