Sunday 26 July 2020

What's come over you? Par 2 requested by Anonymous. (Sunday)



His suspicions about his mother not being his mother grew greater and greater especially when one night she came into his room opened her robe and asked him.

Son be honest with your mother do you think I need a boob job?

Elexis Monroe is telling him she will be his art model - Pichunter

He decided to go and visit the Man who had been locked up for the past 7 months.

The man who claimed that he was his mother.

Prison Visiting Room — Set Design Shop

After just a 30-minute interview with that man he was convinced he was his mother.

He was convinced he was telling the truth.

He went home that night looking for anything that would help him prove what had happened was true.

But halfway through his search he was caught by the person pretending to be his mother.

The person pretending to be his mother sat him down on the end of the bed and said.

I knew I could not get away with it forever.

I knew it was only a matter of time before you worked it out.

The only thing I need to know now is are you going to keep your mouth shut?

William not thinking said I am going to tell the whole world what you have done.

I don't care how long it takes me I am going to prove you stole my mother's body and life.

The person in his mother's body stood up straight and said that is a pity.

I did not want to have to do this to you but you leave me no option and turned him into a living dildo which could feel see and taste everything she did to him.


Babe Elexis Monroe toys her tight pussy | 4tube


8 comments:

  1. Very Good, thank you! Hoping a sequel
    Perhaps the "mom" could erase the sons memory about the truth and continues to use her body.

    Thank you again

    ReplyDelete
  2. could you do somenting similiar like this http://m2f-body-swap-caption-by-ag.blogspot.com/2019/09/did-i-just-look-at-him-requested-by.html use my name and the celebrity will be the same thaks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for taking the time to get in touch.
      I have added it to my list and I will work on them shortly.

      AG

      Delete
  3. could you please create caption where i am Billie Eilish thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for taking the time to get in touch.
      I have added it to my list and I will work on them shortly.

      AG

      Delete
  4. Sign Me Up...!!!
    William Needs A Vacation...!!!

    ReplyDelete