Wednesday 8 July 2020

What am I going to do about this?




Sitting on the toilet waiting for the results 27-year old Tyrone was hoping this was not the reason why he had been feeling so rough since his transformation.

He stared down at the pee stick he was holding & said.

No no no no no this cannot be possible.

I've only been a woman for 4 weeks now and I have not had sex yet.

Then he remembered what he was doing the night he transformed into his female alter ego.

Oh no  I was masturbating at the time I transformed.

Does that mean I am the father and mother of my own child?

2 comments:

  1. Interesting idea for a cap!!!

    Female Tyrone is good-looking. If she stays female and explains what happened to just the right sort of guy, she should be able to get a father-figure for her baby!

    fj

    ReplyDelete