Sunday 12 July 2020

Camping: requested by Anonymous. (Sunday)


31 years old Steve & 30 years old Charles had been best friends as long as they could remember.

They would spend the weekends hiking in the woods with their girlfriends enjoying the great outdoors.

But that all changed in the wake of the great shift

They both found themselves put in the bodies of two 22-year old college girls.

Which put an end to their relationships with their girlfriends as there girlfriends were unsifted and were no longer interested in them in that way.

Both men found it hard being young sexy women.

They thought doing things they used to do before the great shift messed everything up for them might make them feel more like their own selves.

So Friday night after work they packed up the four by four with their camping gear and drove off to the National Park.

They found the hiker to one of their favorite camping spots a little bit more strenuous now that they did not have their well toned male bodies.

After setting up the tent they settled down for the night.

It wasn't long before conversation turn from the mundane to something a little bit more serious.

Charles now Charlotte wanted to know how Steve now Stephanie was coping with his new body and gender.

Steve looked at him and said I miss having a penis.
I hate being a woman!
I hate being small and delicate!
I hate having breasts!
I hate having a vagina!
I hate having to sit down to pee!
I hate having a period!
I hate the way men look at me!
I hate the idea that I could get pregnant!

Charles felt sorry for his friend.
He felt completely different.
He loved being a woman despite all the negatives.

Charles looked at Steve and said can I tell you something personal.

Steve looked at him and said you can tell me anything.

Charles said in a shaky voice I AM GAY.
I still find women attractive.
A naked man does nothing for me.

When I masturbate I picture a beautiful woman like you scissoring my wet hole.

Steve looked at him and said so it isn't just me who feels that way.
I thought there was something wrong with me.

I was ashamed to tell anyone that I still found women attractive.
you know what that means then don't you the girls we swapped with were lesbians and we are attracted to each other.


The Campfire - Fakehub Originals - HD/MP4

They both decided maybe they could help each other out.

So by the end of there camping trip they were more happier and more well adjusted victims of the great shift & started there new lives as girlfriend and girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment