Tuesday 28 April 2020

Where are my knickers?

Sarah and Michael had swapped bodies on the recommendation of there marriage counselor.

After they had swapped bodies they headed back to there car.

Sarah watched in disgust as Michael squatted down in a very unladylike fashion and started searching through her handbag for the car keys.

She was even more shocked to notice in the 20 minutes he had been in her body he had somehow already removed her knickers and now was flashing everybody her cute little pussy.



4 comments:

  1. I loved this caption.

    ¿Can I do a request?

    My sister wants to buy a dress , but she can't decide by just seeing a lot of options online, so my mother comes up with an idea. She reveals that she is a witch and wants to help my sister with her magic. So first she turns our dad and me into models so she can now compare, but she doesn't decide, so my mom thinks another idea, she transforms everyone in the family into copies of my sister with different outfits so now she can finally decide.

    (You can take different pictures of one of the profiles you use to get your images and just add the phrase "this was the father, and now he is modeling a blue dress, this was the granpa and he is showing a bikini, etc)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for taking the time to get in touch.
      I have added it to my list and I will work on them shortly.

      AG

      Delete
  2. Way to go, Sarah! Sorry, Michael! Yay!

    ReplyDelete