Thursday 16 April 2020

Sekkusu.

My sexual appetites are not being met and it worries me.

Simon who was on a cultural exchange program to Japan was getting a little bit worried about his host body.

No matter what he did he could not get it to calm down.

It was constantly horny despite his best efforts.

Which meant just three days after landing in it

He was standing in the bathroom of a love Hotel completely naked with a complete stranger he had picked up who was now lying on the bed naked hard and ready for him.

2 comments:

  1. Can u make one where i find a medallion at a flea market and on my way i accidentally touch a big gown and the coin turns me into a very pregnant woman?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for getting in touch I will work on that shortly.

      AG

      Delete