Saturday 4 May 2019

Trickster Part 13: Requested by Lady Stardust.


The last person to be affected by the trickster was a 15 year old lad named William.

Who picked up what he thought was a collectible card which turned out to have a picture of a schoolgirl on the back.

Which to his astonishment he transformed into to.

Most people thought he had gotten off lightly compared to some other people have had been affected by whatever had cause to people to randomly turning to other people.

On the surface they were right all here has really done was changed gender.

He was still about the same age he was before unlike some other people affected and did not seem to have any weird and peculiar mental changes.

But now almost a year after his transformation William started to notice  despite his best efforts to fight it he was becoming a teenage girl & was getting more and more in boys.

So much so he could not help himself from trying to seduce his best friend who was helping him with his homework.



I really appreciate you coming over and helping me out.



It's just so hard to concentrate with all these female sexual hormones racing through my body.



What's the matter Scott you seem distracted?



Well I wanted you to spot I was not wearing knickers.


I was sort of hoping you could help me out with something else whilst you were over.



I was sort of hoping that you would take my cherry.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic addition to the series and maybe to finish it all off we have one more showing how some of the victims of Loki are doing a few weeks after he left leaving them stuck in there new bodies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good idea Lady Stardust I've got a few ideas for that...

      Alan

      Delete