Sunday 12 May 2019

Learning to live with it....Requested by Anonymous.


Simon knew he was lucky to be alive.

Not many people get vivisected and survive.

But he was one of the lucky ones.

As when his industrial accident happened. 

There was a doctor trying out a new procedure using stem cells to reattach limbs.

Unfortunately for Simon his lower half could not be saved .

So the doctors did something that they had never done before.

They attached his upper half to the lower half of another person saving his life.

He just wish the person who donated their lower half has been mail.


Related image

6 comments:

  1. could you please create caption where josef is finnally MARIA SHARAPOVA pic here https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a3/6e/52/a36e523b2f97e85f842ce1f2405c0bc0.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for taking the time to comment.
      I have added it to the list and I will work on it shortly.


      AG

      Delete
  2. DAMN! That's a new one on me! And, I like it! Great caption, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you liked it it makes me happy to know some people do like my little scribblings..

      Alan

      Delete