Wednesday 3 October 2018

Taking care of the hedge.





15 year old Sam looked up when somebody unlocked the bathroom door from the outside and entered.

He said get out when he saw it was his 17 year old sister Rebecca.

Who just looked down at him and said why are you shaving your legs and pussy brother?

Sam just looked at his sister and said it's really none of your business but if you really want to know I'm going on a date tonight and he doesn't like it hairy down there.

Rebecca just looked at him and said  you've only been a woman a month & you are already dating guys!

Sam looked at his sister and said I wasn't thrilled when I became a woman but this body knows what it wants and who am I to deny it before adding so if you're just going to stand there and judge me you might as well give me a hand shaving this thing.

Rebecca sat down on the toilet looked at her brother and said only if you tell me all the juicy details & for the first time since the great shift did this to her brother maybe having a sister would not be so bad after all as they started talking about boys.






No comments:

Post a Comment