Wednesday 3 October 2018

Its my first time.

It had been over a month since the great shift left me in a young woman's body and I was finally ready to lose my new female virginity.

I stood there naked in front of my best friend Simon feeling small weak and frail compared to him.

He said to me are you sure you want to do this?

I just looked at him and said yes before saying you will be gentle?

he led me to the bed.

I lay down not sure what to do.

I looked up as he towered over me.

He slowly started to suck on my left nipple which quickly got hard and stirred something up inside of me which despite my hesitation started to help me to relax & get into it.

He slowly kissed my neck before slowly getting all the way down my body past my belly button before ending up at my vagina which had by now started to get wet thanks to him.

He drew a figure of eight around my clitoris with his tongue before starting to suck on my flaps which made my toes curl and my vagina run like Niagara Falls.

He repositioned himself so the tip of his penis was right against the opening to my vagina and before penetrating me he said are you sure you're ready for this?

I smiled and nodded my head and braced myself as I felt his penis slowly enter me which made me wince at the initial pain of it.



But the more I relaxed the more enjoyable it became and before I knew it I was moaning with pleasure and begging him not to stop.







No comments:

Post a Comment