Dennis feeling Incredible after a night of Incredible love making stepped out of the shower dried himself off pulled off his shower cap slipping on a cute bra and panty set slipped into his girlfriends dressing gown before going to join her in the kitchen for coffee.
Sally watched her boyfriend walk into the kitchen with a spring in his step & a massive grin on his face and said somebody looks like they enjoyed themselves last night even though they didn't have there dick!
Dennis looked at his girlfriend and even though it pained him to do so after all the fuss he had made over her turning him into a woman said you were right things are better this way around before saying to her.
Why didn't you tell me you were bisexual and you preferred women to men?
Sally just looked at him and said I hope you can forgive me.
You see fell in love with your personality not your body and after three years of the same thing I needed a change and I didn't want to cheat on you so the only way was to change you and I knew you wouldn't do it willingly so that's why I tricked you into it.
Dennis just looked at her and said I love you of course I forgive you especially after what you did to me last night which made her laugh at how quickly her boyfriend had changed his mind about being a woman.

No comments:
Post a Comment