Wednesday 2 September 2015

The witch doctor.






After 25 years of marriage everything seemed the same.

Me and my wife found a marriage counselor to help sort out our marriage who turned out to be a witch doctor she said she could reintroduce the spark of love we both felt when we first met.

So once a month which is now known as date night I became the 22 year old version of my wife & she becomes a 24 year old version of me.

At first we took it slow and with every passing transformation our confidence grew to the point we felt the desire that we originally felt for each other and that led to me learning what sex was like for my wife when we first met and she on the other hand love the power and strength that came with being a young man.








In the beginning the 24 hour period went by so slowly but now it's not long enough.

When we are back to normal our sex life has improved with the intimate knowledge learnt from each others bodies but we both preferred it the other way and asked the witch doctor to make the switch permanent.


So now I am the wife and she is the husband and we have never been happier and our sex life has never been better.

No comments:

Post a Comment