Tuesday 1 September 2015

The Genie wish three.




I woke up the next day still in shock at being a woman and looked at myself in the mirror it wasn't a bad body I could definitely do something with it.



I rubbed the lamp and in a puff of blue smoke out came the Genie and said oh master what is your bidding I asked the Genie if was there any way of returning to my normal self the genie nodded and said you can wish that you never found the lamp & you would wake up in a female body and after 24 hours you would return to your old self and with that it returned into the lamp.

That would mean I have wasted my three wishes & is my manhood worth it or should I use my third wish to improve my situation?

I took a shower and what an eye-opening experience it was.



Last night I could do nothing but thanks to the hot pulsating water I was in a cloud of ecstasy.

After I was done rubbing myself I rubbed the lamp again and when the Genie appeared I said I know what my third wish will be now that I am a woman & I would like my life to always be filled with happiness and joy a sense of being needed and belonging.

With another flash of light, I was now somewhere different I was still female but older and larger the genie's voice was in my head I was now married to a wealthy man and we were expecting our first child and I would always be loved and needed I said in my head this is not what I meant I just heard the Genie laughing.

Then I could feel the most incredible sensation my husband was making love to me my large breasts bouncing with every thrust after that I knew this was where I was supposed to be.


PUT IT IN ME.


THAT SO GOOD.


YOU ARE SO BIG!.


FUCK ME!


YOU ARE SO GOOD.



Needed wanted and always loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment