Friday 21 August 2015

The Talisman Sexual Urges Part 6







It was almost 11 o'clock at night before I climbed into bed.

I was nervous but excited to start my first day at my old but new job my mind was still in conflict with both sets of memories.





Sometimes this body seem like it was on autopilot and I was just a passenger.

Like shaving my intimate areas.

I have never done that before but It was like the most natural thing for me to do.

I was expecting this body to fit into the world it belonged.

I was no longer mad at my sister for doing this to me.

The whole world look new.

my attitude had changed towards life in some ways I was a happier person no more stress and worry about injury or about how long my professional football career would last.

I was still not happy at being a woman it's like I had taken a step back in my life.

I was now the little sister and she was now the big brother.

Before I was driven to be the most successful player and to earn as much money as I could.

I woke up at 7 a.m. with the beeping of the alarm clock.

I didn't start work until 9. a.m but I need at least an hour to get ready.

I could not just leave the house in sweatpants and t shirt I was expected to be a beautiful young woman.




That meant I had to do my hair and makeup and I wanted to do it without my sister's help.

If I'm going to be stuck as a woman for the next 60 years I have to learn this stuff.

luckily for me the bodies autopilot kicked in just when I needed it.

I no longer look at the table of makeup and brushes in panic and fear as it was like there was something inside me that told me where everything went and how it all gos together.



I stepped out of the bathroom in just a blue towel and my face all painted up and ask my sister if I did a good job?

She stood and looked at me and then said you are beautiful you look like you've done it all your life.





A cup of coffee in a piece of toast later I got dressed and I was ready to leave the house.

My job was only two blocks down from the apartment but my sister insisted on walking me to
work.









Everybody seem to be happy that I was back at work and their faces were familiar to me & I knew all their names.

The shop was just like coming home as I have spent 2 years working there in this reality. 

There were hugs and kisses just a general female greeting but I was still not used to it.

My boss asked was everything alright with the family?

My brother remembered that was the excuse we used to give me a little bit more time to get ready.

I said yes it was just our mother she had slipped and broke her leg but her sister was looking after her.

My first day back went well even making up the bouquet orders came naturally to me.

The uniform was a bit uncomfortable and unfamiliar to me & despite wearing one of my new bras they still felt uncomfortable .

Despite all of that I was smiling all day.











I went home after my shift and I felt all warm and fuzzy inside.

Being back at work made me grounded as I had something to focus on other than my new body and the insistent sexual urges that came from it.



I still felt uncomfortable masturbating as it was a strange feeling fingering oneself but it was something my body desperately needed.

It has been over a week since my last session and my body could do with some relief but I was not ready for a woman or a man in my bed.

When I got back to the apartment I stripped off my clothes and run myself a hot bubble bath.

Before I was a woman I found showers more convenient as a woman I found baths more relaxing.

I knew my sister would not be back for another hour so I thought why not.

The warm water on my vagina made me wet instantly just a few seconds of rubbing my clitoris I was in ecstasy I couldn't help moaning.

I just wished I had something bigger than my own fingers to put in there.



I was so wrapped up in what I was doing I did not notice the water going cold.

A gentle knocking on the bathroom door and my sisters voice coming through are you nearly done I need to go for a pee.

I looked up at the bathroom clock. 

I could not believe I have been in the bath for almost 2 hours.

I shouted sorry sister I'll be out in a minute.

Climbing out of the bath I just put on a bathrobe I felt so embarrassed.


When my sister was done in the bathroom.

I had to ask her could she hear what I was doing in there?

She said yes but it's natural you are young and a sexually active woman.

She said her first week as a man she did nothing than just masturbate every morning.

She asked me if I had any toys with a knowing look on her face?

I've gone through my room and not found one.

She said on Saturday we'll go to a shop and we will buy one.

it's Saturday and I'm all nervous as a man I'd never gone into a sex toy shop before & as a woman I was going to buy something that could penetrate me was I ready for this sort of toy?


I asked my sister do you think I am ready for this?

She said it's either a dildo or a man.

Ok a dildo but not a big one and then we entered the sex shop.

I did not know that there were that many different types of dildos and my sister  just said all girls have their own taste in what makes them smile.



At this point I got red faced at being in a sex shop with my little sister who is now my big brother talking about dildos and what they could do.







END OF PART 6









No comments:

Post a Comment