Thursday 20 August 2015

The Talisman A New Woman. Part 5





What a week it had been.

I went off to Vegas to relax after a few months of football.
Then my nightmare started.

I woke up as a young woman spending the next two days on the road to get to Salem & starting my first menstrual cycle was not my idea of relaxing.

Now having to go and live with my sister who is now my brother & I am no longer the big successful sports star I am just a flower girl.



Losing all my money property and cars as well as my manhood for starters and then having to go bra shopping with my now  sister were just some of the highlights I had to put up with.




Even reaching something from the top cupboard meant I had to get a step ladder and I was still getting used to my breasts getting in the way all the time.



Men no longer look me in the eyes they justed look at my cleavage.

My sister had years to get used to being a woman I just had a few days.

I had 5 days before going back to work my second memories of my second life started drifting back slowly.

I went on Facebook to see who my friends where & to get some background on my personality.



Me on the college cheerleading squad not the football team.


Me and my friend with our boyfriends going to senior prom.


Me on spring break.


Me on my 18th birthday.

It looks all familiar to me like it was my life.

I have memories of being on the football team.

I have memories of getting my first car on my 18th birthday not a party & going to Spring Break with the lads & getting drunk not sunbathing and going to parties with my Sorority sisters.

What is happening to me am I becoming the person this reality is expecting me to be.

My taste in TV shows had changed to as before I was into violent movies blood guts and explosions.

But now I catch myself watching the Gilmore Girls and Desperate Housewives.

I even got my sister to get me some of the trashy celebrity magazines.

I was interested in the stories of celebrities, fashion and gossip and I always read my horoscope.

Before I was a woman I believe that it was a load of bullcrap but now I feel there is something in it so what is happening to me.



My sister seem to be getting very used to her new body.

I was happy for my sister to have what she wanted in life a chance of a better career & not have the sexist view of man stop her in her endeavours.

She was always the one with the brains in the family.

I was just simply muscle & got by on a sport scholarship.

If she can have the brains and the gender she wanted then she could go far in life.

I was just happy for her.

It was now Sunday evening a week after I woke up as a woman.

I had taken a crash course in make up feminine hygiene walking and fashion off my old sister.

My sister said to me are you all ready for work on Monday morning?

I said of course I am.

She said do you have your clothes cleaned and ready for the day?

I said a little bit of ironing and that's all I've got to do.

She said have you shaved?

I said why does it show lifting up my arm?


She said yes just a little.

I said alright I'll go and shave.

She said do you know how to do it?

I said yes as I was telling you my memories of this reality have started to come through.

I started off by shaving my armpits then my legs and finely my vagina giving myself a good rub down with body oil afterwards
it felt good to be smooth again which was odd as I'd never been smooth before.





 




It was unbelievable how fast my memories were pouring into me now it's like I have always been a woman.



I waited to my sister went to bed and started to finish off my ironing.

I like to do my house chores in the nude now.

I like to let my breasts out to breathe occasionally as those bras are so restrictive.



End Of Part 5









No comments:

Post a Comment