Saturday 29 August 2015

The body swapping travel agency.





Since the launch of body swapping centres around the world new companies were opening to exploit the new and exciting technology. 

One of those companies was take a break from yourself.

All you had to do was sign up with the company & once they have found a match they would let you know and if both partners agreed then you can sign up to swap lives for a short period of time.

I was a financial banker looking to take some time off work and try something new.

I signed up with a travel agency & ask them to find me a holiday.

I never planned on becoming a woman but the sales girl said if you are taking a break from your life why not take it in a new gender.

So the holiday they provided was a week in the body of Tiffany Monroe a single woman with no children and a good paying job as a librarian.

So I booked a week off work & I was going to send her in my body to Tahiti so she would not have to deal with my job as the company suggested.

She also would take a off from her work so I did not have to deal with her job & she was sending me to California.

After going to the travel agencies swap centre and swapping into her body in California I was delivered to my hotel where I read and signed a 20 page document about do's and don'ts in your new body.

The first morning was a terrifying but exciting experience for me.

I was now a woman I flick through the manual on hair makeup and clothing and went to take a shower which lasted for over an hour the first day I spent getting used to my new temporary body.










The second day I managed to make it out of my room.

I felt very self conscious and spent the day sunbathing and talking to all the young men that seemed to be attractive to me now which was a little bit disturbing at first.





The third day was when I lost it.

One too many daiquiris in this body & I was already feeling light headed.

A young man started flirting with me and I just let this body do what it wanted to. 

I ended up on top of a desk with my skirt up and my knickers around my ankle and him going to town on my new lady parts which were already dripping wet with anticipation.





On the 4th day I met up with him again and we went out for lunch.

Which led to a night of weird but passionate sex on the 5th day we were still in bed together and we spent the whole day making love.






On the 6th day he told me the truth that he was a young woman on holiday in a man's body.

I laughed and told him that I was a man on holiday in a woman's body we spent the whole day together talking about the different experiences of sex from the opposite gender.





Tomorrow was the last day & I would be returning to my own body and he had one request.

I have gone down on you & would you go down on me at this point my inhibitions had gone.

I put my lips around his manhood and started to suck at first I did not like the taste but as my body started getting more turned on I started to enjoy it.





The next day I gave him my phone number and told him to call me when he was back in his original body.

Two weeks after the holiday I am still not back to normal mentally.





One day she phoned me and we arrange to meet up and that was the start of a new relationship.

but one weekend every month we go away in each others bodies and have a mad weekend of sexjust to keep the flame burning bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment