Friday 28 August 2015

Clone of my sister.






My name is Michael and I have a twin sister called Bethany we had a strange ability to look like each other but it took eye contact.

Back when we were young we would take each others test at school.

I was good at biology & she was good at maths so when it came to my maths exam she would take it and when it came to a biology exam I would take it.

One day when my sister was out of town she had a phone call telling her that there was a last minute cancellation and they could fit her in for an interview for the job today.

I have not morphed into a clone of my sister in years so when she phoned me and told me about her interview there was only one solution.

Now in my sister's apartment & standing in her closet in a clone of her body and with her looking at me from the computer screen telling me what to wear.

I held up a pair of lace knickers all I could say was I am not wearing these.

Things have changed since our high school days.

No comments:

Post a Comment