Tony was now a 25-year-old woman and a dancer. he didn't plan on doing it or thought about it, how it happen one night while he and dozens of other men were watching the performances, a doctor if you call him that decided to use his experiment on people, I and dozen of guys and girls where hit with the ray from his gun that looked like a 1950's ray gun, now I am one of the dancers now that was now stretching and warming up I don't know how or why I'm doing it, or why I didn't freak out being a girl and dancer, I even am starting to like it even enjoyed it like and that was 5 weeks ago, I still flinch at times seem me, but I'm get used to being her now, but what about the girls turned into guys are they having problem or not, I still see me out there, I mean the old me, atching me/her on the stage you know what I mean, I wondered if I should to her/him after the number I was doing on stage, but that is something else
No comments:
Post a Comment