01 September 2026

Day one as a woman.

Drug trials. 

The fem pills.

They said they could do it.

I was just in it for the money.

I didn't believe they could turn a man into a woman.

But just three days on the pills, my new Body was definitely female.

I didn't just look female; I was female.

I gently reached up with one of my delicate hands to feel if they were real.

I played with my new breasts, which were real.

I paid special attention to my nipples.

Oh, baby, they were so sensitive.

They made me whimper as I squeezed them between my fingers.

I felt tingling and heat building in my lower regions.

I started getting turned on.

I started getting turned WET!

I reached between his legs and stroked the beautiful, delicate petals that surrounded the opening to a whole new world.



I was suddenly overcome by the desire to pleasure myself.

It was more intense, enjoyable, and mind-altering than anything I had ever experienced. 


I could not believe women could feel so much pleasure and joy at their own hands, which made me wonder what it would feel like if somebody else was doing it to me.


1 comment:

  1. I was part of special drug trail, for about 30 to 60 days, they wanted to see, how it would effect on people like guys, the physically, the biologically, the mentally, the emotional effect on them , meaning us, me I just did for the money and I was in place for those 30 days, the first pill I took didn't effect me that day, they check on me on all things, by the third day , was started to see there was effect on me, I started to look like a girl, I had the shape of a girl, I started to sound like a girl , dare I said it feel like a girl, so I decided to see how much of a girl I am, It, It was interesting , it wasn't I was planning on it but I wanted to find out , want it's like, I was the checking out my feminine breasts, , my feminine body, it ,it was interesting I wanted to know how complete this effect it was, they said it variates , about 30 days to 45 or48 days until you are complete female, if you your wondering if you can go back somewhere 14 to 20 days is where if decided to go back that is your time limit , if you go beyond it you'll have to complete it, take the pills for full 30 days some go for 60 days to be sure, so be sure , so have you decided to go through the end , you life will change, so I decided to go the full course of the trail, At first it was about the money , but it became more than I discovered that I like it , I like it allot , I even started dressing a girl, wore heels , apply makeup, even I acted like a girl, I was even on a few test dates, but it did go further than a date, when the trails was over I was a girl fulling and completely, so I was living as a girl, I was known as a girl, I never have anything serious, no sex yet , but when I find the right one, to test out my femininity the only things that I used was the vibratory used them allot or showers, then I found the one to test it out, thou it felt like the vibratory , but better, what happens next who knows , maybe I'll get serious and who knows then.

    ReplyDelete