12 September 2026

Are you okay Emma? AS




Anthony was exploring an antique store to find something special for no reason. just to find that could something special, then he looked in the back, in the shop, and he saw this picture nothing special , it looked a photo from the early to mid 1950's, maybe it has some value , I touched it, then things got strange, weird , I was sitting on the same bed,, I said yes in the same room, then my vision cleared, , Then I saw a girl looking at me, Emma, Emma are you alright, I was a bit dazed , and said yes, then I saw my imagine in the mirror , and saw who I was, I was the same person in the picture, and I learn that I'm a girl name Emma, which I was in the year of 1953 almost 52 or 53 years out of time,, I could tell them, I'm really a guy nearly 52 years out of time, in a Body of girl in this time , that I switch with her here, yeah right I said to myself, that won't be possible, if I dare tell them, and how there would treat me, as crazy, insane, or could spent some time as a girl, I probably won't remember being me as Anthony , I could tried tell them something of future or my past, if you will, but what of this girl name Emma , would change into me into the future, will she adapt being me in my time, and what will happen in the next several days or weeks, who took the picture the girl in my/her , who was she and that is the first day, by the second day it was a little easy, I had to choice another dress so to speak of , I have to remind me that girl's barely wore slacks or jeans, so I had fake it.

No comments:

Post a Comment