I will not fuck you on a cruise
No matter how much I drink booze.
I will not fuck for the day's excursion
Not for total swap immersion.
I will not fuck at the buffet getting stuffed.
I will not fuck you at the stern.
No matter how much my Body yearns.
I will not fuck you at the club.
No matter how nice my old chub is.
I will not fuck you at the show.
I will not fuck you in the state rooms.
Cannot stick it here or there.
You cannot stick it anywhere.
I do not like spreading my legs for a man
I do not like it, man-I-am
You don't like cock, so you say.
Just the tip, only today, I say.
M, and if you will, let me be...
Just the tip, but you will see.
*POP* (To the hilt)
Say... I like spreading my legs for a man.
Now let's do it on... yada yada
You can stick it here or there.
Hell, you can stick it anywhere.
I really Love spreading my legs for a man.
I Love you, thank you, man-I-am.
No comments:
Post a Comment