Jack jokingly spoke to his girlfriend, Samantha, as she handed him a glass of wine.
"You do know I don't drink this," Jack said in her sweet, beautiful voice.
Samantha looked at him and replied, "Your taste buds will thank me."
"You know I never drink beer, and the taste makes me sick," she continued.
"Now that we're in each other's bodies, you like what I like, and I like what you like."
Jack glanced down at the menu, contemplating a steak, but then remembered to check the calories to ensure he wouldn't have to spend too much time in the gym to work it off. He asked, "How many calories does sex burn?"
Samantha nearly choked on her beer and asked, "Was that an invitation or a joke?"
Jack looked at her and responded, "Well, a bit of both. I'm curious and feeling a bit excited right now. It's part of our therapy to learn what each of us enjoys and to experience lovemaking in each other's bodies."
Samantha decided on the steak, while Jack opted for the salad.
He skipped dessert, and they ended the night back in their hotel room, fumbling around in the dark, discovering what each of them liked, and sharing their desires.
No comments:
Post a Comment