22 August 2026

The first date. AS



Jack looked at her, and she looked at him. He smiled at her, and she at him. Well, she said, well, what I said, what do you think of it, you being me and being you, she said in feminine masculine/feminine tone. His Body is different, he said in a masculine/feminine tone about her Body. It different in a odd way, its not bad, I say, as I looked at the glass of wine, I sniff it, and tasted it a bit, huh that's odd that good, I said, well Samantha taste a bit of the beer, you know I never touch it, and rarely drank it, now it tastes good now, it must be I'm you and your me for the week, yes it must, so have you decided on what you wanted, I don't know, a steak, a small one, you probably would something simple like a salad she/he said, well okay , then we order he had the medial steak and I got a salad, so we did some small talk, so what next, , I don't know if I got the steak I would spent a couple days in the gym to burn off that steak , but you don't need to burn off salad so much, hum sex, she/he said, like this I said, well its your first date, as a girl, true I said, but I'm not sure of it, I said, why not this your chance of what it feels as a girl, and sex as one, you want to experience it at guy Samantha smile a bit , she/he didn't said a thing, so a hour later we were naked, and I was the one being done to , and I felt my first orgasm, then another and another, I screamed, of pleasure it, it was wonder and this was first one, and it probably be my last, 5 days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment