The swamp Cruise was fun and exciting, but the only thing Anthony didn't like was that the woman he had just swapped bodies with wanted to hook up with him in her Body, and he just couldn't get her to leave him alone.
The Cruise , he was excited and frilled, he thought he switch into another person like a another guy something like this , but he swapped into a girls body, which a problem in itself, but the girl he switched into her body , her into hers, she had interest. and was a bit strange, she wanted sex, with her body as a guy going it, Anthony didn't like it, thou he was strangely interesting in doing it, but he couldn't , not like this, and with a girl as him, and me as the girl., he couldn't thou it was interesting to do it, he couldn't, and it would be a long three week cruise , and it was only the second or third day, could he handle it , could handle the growing feelings , of it
Would you, could you, fuck on cruise? Would you, loosened up by free booze?
I will not fuck you on a cruise No matter how much I drink booze. I will not fuck for the days Excursion. Not for total swap immersion. I will not fuck at the buffet getting stuffed. I would not like it in my mouth. I will not fuck you at the stern. No matter how much my body yearns. I will not fuck you at the club. No matter how nice is my old chub. I will not fuck you at the show. Even though I am now a ho. I will not fuck you in the state rooms. They're no longer yours, your old boom booms. Cannot stick it here or there. You cannot stick it anywhere. I do not like spreading my legs for man I do not like it man-I-am
You don't like cock, so you say. Try it, try it! You may I say. Just the tip, only today, I say.
Man if you will, let me be... Just the tip, but you will see.
*POP* (To the hilt)
Say... I like spreading my legs for man. I do. I do! Oh man-I-am. Now let's do it on... yada yada You can stick it here or there. Hell, you can stick it anywhere. I really love spreading my legs for man. I love you, thank you, man-I-am.
The Cruise , he was excited and frilled, he thought he switch into another person like a another guy something like this , but he swapped into a girls body, which a problem in itself, but the girl he switched into her body , her into hers, she had interest. and was a bit strange, she wanted sex, with her body as a guy going it, Anthony didn't like it, thou he was strangely interesting in doing it, but he couldn't , not like this, and with a girl as him, and me as the girl., he couldn't thou it was interesting to do it, he couldn't, and it would be a long three week cruise , and it was only the second or third day, could he handle it , could handle the growing feelings , of it
ReplyDeleteso good
DeleteWould you, could you, fuck on cruise?
ReplyDeleteWould you, loosened up by free booze?
I will not fuck you on a cruise
No matter how much I drink booze.
I will not fuck for the days Excursion.
Not for total swap immersion.
I will not fuck at the buffet getting stuffed.
I would not like it in my mouth.
I will not fuck you at the stern.
No matter how much my body yearns.
I will not fuck you at the club.
No matter how nice is my old chub.
I will not fuck you at the show.
Even though I am now a ho.
I will not fuck you in the state rooms.
They're no longer yours, your old boom booms.
Cannot stick it here or there.
You cannot stick it anywhere.
I do not like spreading my legs for man
I do not like it man-I-am
You don't like cock, so you say.
Try it, try it! You may I say.
Just the tip, only today, I say.
Man if you will, let me be...
Just the tip, but you will see.
*POP* (To the hilt)
Say... I like spreading my legs for man.
I do. I do! Oh man-I-am.
Now let's do it on... yada yada
You can stick it here or there.
Hell, you can stick it anywhere.
I really love spreading my legs for man.
I love you, thank you, man-I-am.
Mouth should be muff*
Delete