01 August 2026

Look at me AS

Look at me.

Jason was mad, angry at what happened. Suddenly, he was his Sister's, and he decided to switch bodies. After a date, supposedly when it went wrong, but his date decided to take it further, and she decided to switch bodies. I landed suddenly, and I was now in the middle of nowhere. Still, she and I had to figure out what to do, what happened before I could guess; either she was willing or drunk or both. Still, her date had other ideas, so this was idea of escaping her date, so I figure out away out of it, a few hours later, I returned wet because there was sudden downpour, I was mad at what happen, she told me to take her pill because, she was close to her time of the month, I say, ah, ya ten I slept as her for the next SEVERAL hours, because shew/I had hangover, what happen the day next, well I wanted to return being me. Still, something hahappened,o I was stuck as Sarah for longer than a day, but ththennother story.

No comments:

Post a Comment