22 August 2026

Just look at me! AS


Here I am now. A few hours ago, I was an ordinary guy who was a fair tennis player, but my mother had an idea that put me on the tennis court for a mother-daughter tennis competition. Still, she was good at magic, very good at it, so she needed a Daughter, and there was no Daughter. Still, with a little spell and an adjustment, here I am, standing on the court waiting for her. She insisted that I wear a tennis outfit like many girls wear. When my mother arrived with two others- this is my friend and her Daughter I said hi; she said hi back. After an hour or so, the game finished. She came to me and said, "Look, I needed a second because my mother said I needed a second date, and his friend." Oh my, this girl wanted me as her wingman, and her friends were busy. So, I wanted to get out of here as quickly as possible. Still, my mother said What a wonderful idea, so within a few hours I was on a double date with a guy. With the girls I was playing tennis with, part of me didn't want this. Still, strangely, I felt excited about it, and I was barely a girl 12 hours ago. As for what tomorrow will bring, I think I'm getting comfortable, and I don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment