My new family
Robert, well, that was the name I went by; what my name was a long, long time ago is not important. Still, I discovered this ability when I was young: I could transfer my essence into another body. I figured it was a temporary thing, but there was another, and another. I've been doing it for several hundred years, about 900. Still, lately I been feeling strange , that I needed a child of my own , but I ever taking over a girl or woman before, so I decided to take over a pretty middle aged women, I admit it was strange being a woman, to have a someone grow inside was equally as strange, after the weeks and month he got use to it, , then he planned to make plans for his future that will he be a new body to take over, or have a parter. Still, it will take about 18 years; it would take some time to do it or to teach my child my talent, to take over another person, but that can wait. Maybe I can take over another girl to live longer. You must forgive me; the child is kicking again.
A young man hires a perverted bodyhopper to take care of his terrible boss's body and stop bothering him. The next day she was malleable and wanted to perform oral sex. And the following day the bodyhopper took care of other female coworkers, turning them into a harem just for him.
ReplyDeleteBodyhopped boss
https://www.pornpics.com/galleries/sexy-teacher-julia-ann-humps-her-handsome-studs-dick-on-the-office-desk-15186360/
Harem
https://www.pornpics.com/galleries/lecherous-office-sluts-with-big-jugs-have-a-groupsex-with-a-lucky-guy-71693766/
My Boss 31.05.26
Delete