28 April 2026

What's up with him?

Danny presented his ass to his friends and said, "This is all you guys want, isn't it?"

You don't care that I don't like being a woman,oman you don't care that I find it frustrating and difficult.

All you care about is getting in my knickers.

Well, that's as close as you're going to get.

He stood back up, pulled his skirt down, and stormed out of the place.

Leaving his friend standing there, at full tension, confused about what he was upset about this time. 






What's up with him?
All I said was, " Can I slap your ass?
What's the rage about that?
I guess it's just his time of the month?


6 comments:

  1. Hit the nail on the head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A teenager turns to his neighbor for help because he doesn't know what to do. He's doing poorly in school, and the teacher has called his mother in. He turns to his friend, Mr. Schmidt, a kind old man. His neighbor explains that he needs to possess the boy's mother's body for a day, after which she won't remember anything. This works, and the next day the mother remembers nothing. The boy receives the unfortunate news that his neighbor has died, but that he left everything to his mother and him – the inheritance. What the boy doesn't know is that the spell is only one-way, and now Mr. Schmidt has total access to the mother's body and mind. He will continue pretending to be a good mother, but secretly enjoys himself alone.

    Mr Schimidt
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0DA1oHYna_ZryKUgpirsh-x44_iYbUMWZMUsy8_JwXWlRqXWqkEOadUie&s=10

    Mom
    https://www.pornpics.com/galleries/american-lady-elexis-monroe-proudly-reveals-her-great-tits-and-hairy-vagina-42987122/
    https://www.pornpics.com/galleries/alluring-milf-elexis-monroe-strips-to-show-her-natural-tits-hairy-pussy-56718007/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perv shapeshifter replace a divorced mature mim

    Real mom trapped
    https://cdni.pornpics.com/1280/1/312/32630288/32630288_006_8837.jpg

    Shapeshifter as her
    https://www.pornpics.com/galleries/buxom-milf-darla-crane-undresses-to-reveal-her-huge-knockers-58472117/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suck out its essence and life: Requested by Anonymous 08.05.26

      Delete