27 April 2026

France?

Jack and Victor were relocated to France and given the bodies & jobs as showgirls after they went into the witness protection program.

It was to stop their former employer, a criminal gang they turned their backs on, from tracking them down and coming after them for putting their ex-boss behind bars for multiple crimes he had committed.




Jack, 
I was expecting to hate being a woman and a showgirl. 
But I still Love it, Victor.

Victor,
I now, Jac,k I simply Love it too, Jack. 

Victor,
There's just something about being beautiful, sexy, and a woman that makes life well worth living. Now, let's get out there, shake our money makers and pick up a couple of rich guys to have fun with for the rest of the evening and maybe into the morning?




2 comments:

  1. Jack and Victor were ordinary guys, but they were in situation they never wanting to do, but there boss was in shady business, but fate is strange, they found something which caused there lives changed completely , they disappeared , for next several months, Jack and Victor were no more, there lives changed, first they were two women now, worked as two Showgirls, in France, they now spoke a French with a English accent, and the strangest things, they adapt to being girls, but showgirls and they seem to adjust to being girls. When they had time, to about there situation, about what there girls now fully and completely, so Jack , had you ever wonder, if he was so stupid , or arrogant is a better tern, that we found out that he didn't car, if we knew or not , that if something went wrong , he needed to put on us, now he is in Federal Jail, but they needed protect, so they were changed into women , I said no, I believe was met to be, I couldn't imagine , not being a girl.. Victor Ya, I know what you mean, I actually couldn't imagine not being a girl, she said to Jack. Yes, I but Jack , is a life that doesn't fit me anymore, it Jaclyn(Jacke if you will.) I know want you mean it Victor is never me., she came touch with giggle, it more Vicky (Victoria if you will). I know, maybe we look for our future , find a couple of cute rich guys, get marries , and be wives, now that be wonderful, but have go a stage, or are play waitress , a little of both she kissed her friend on the check. and left the back room

    ReplyDelete