I know this might sound crazy.
I know you won't believe me.
But I am telling you there are a couple of body hoppers in town.
I first became suspicious when Mr and Mrs Collin, who live at number 33, were walking around the town with their shirts off,
holding hands and acting like boyfriend and girlfriend, not brother and sister.
I was even more taken aback when they asked me if I wanted to come home with them and join them in a threesome.
I am telling you, Michael, one day you've got a try having a pussy.
There's a lot of fun, and it gives you incredible pleasure.
Michael just looked at Robin and said, You're the guy who likes pussy and the guy who likes having a big hard cock Now, what you see, we take these bodies around town and try and get them into some sort of trouble.
I was even more taken aback when they asked me if I wanted to come home with them and join them in a threesome.
I thought they were on drugs or something, and declined and headed home.
I walked through my front door and found my mother sitting on the stairs, tits out pussy on display with a smile on her face.
She looked at me like she had never seen me before and asked me if I wanted a piece of her poontang pie.
The erection I had from seeing this is Collins' beautiful tits quickly disappeared.
I left my mother sitting on the stairs, fingering her pussy.
I'm calling her all sorts of dirty and nasty names.
Benny was like Robi, and Michael was like the more mature wood, always going for the quiet, respectable type.
He knew deep down each one of those women was steaming and hot and ready to be fucking.
It was even more fun when the woman turned out to have a kid, and he could make him lunch for all his lunches.
https://n2.coomer.su/data/fd/d9/fdd9732eb0db6e5e56d575053ec7969182758db0d6af6f76aedf8ee221d0013a.jpg?f=3840x5120_0cdcd3b959259cec259e879909864fb9.jpg
https://n2.coomer.su/data/d1/84/d1846b73c1794cd21727fc884aaff92a3378a0fee66dbda708c0c534a79efa40.jpg?f=3024x4032_37b69a8bd598f36e8ea0f7e6a65e0ef7.jpg
https://n4.coomer.su/data/b7/e0/b7e0c22428aa29c628c425e210dc5d4b69ce0c6e5e315a884c4f10bfe1eb4b56.jpg?f=3024x4032_6ecab3582339fdfc5dbbcf71dfb0420d.jpg
https://n2.coomer.su/data/d1/84/d1846b73c1794cd21727fc884aaff92a3378a0fee66dbda708c0c534a79efa40.jpg?f=3024x4032_37b69a8bd598f36e8ea0f7e6a65e0ef7.jpg
https://n4.coomer.su/data/b7/e0/b7e0c22428aa29c628c425e210dc5d4b69ce0c6e5e315a884c4f10bfe1eb4b56.jpg?f=3024x4032_6ecab3582339fdfc5dbbcf71dfb0420d.jpg


No comments:
Post a Comment