Friday 25 October 2024

Welcome to womanhood.

Life is not always fair.

I grew up in a house with a loving mother and father and two older brothers.

I was expected to be like their rough and tumble outgoing and hardy.

But really I just wanted to stay home with my mother bake clean and do nothing dangerous.

I was always considered a bit of a wimp.

I was always considered to be a little bit strange.

It was always expected that one day I would come out of the closet and in a sense I did.

I did not know it when I was little but after reaching puberty it became clear to me.

I was a woman trapped in a man's body.

I was frightened to come out to my parents.

I was frightened to come out to my friends.

I did not think people understand.

I thought people would show me and see me as a freak.

I was surprised when I was accepted by everybody.

They did not find it strange that I would start when it was women's clothes and makeup.

They did not find his dreams as I wanted to be treated as a woman.

The simple surgery to turn them into a woman was cheap but if I was going to be a woman I wanted to be a woman inside and out.

That sort of procedure was very expensive.  

So I was really surprised when I turned 21 that all my friends and family had pulled the resources and with my little bit of savings were able to buy me the basic package.

I did not know what to say.

I did not know how to thank them.

I was finally going to become the woman I had always wanted to be.

The date was set and I went in for my procedure.

Two days later I stepped out of the clinic they knew the woman.

Ready to start her new life.



OMG, what an incredible job.

No more stuffing a bar.

No more sticking my dick between my legs.

No more feeling like everybody is looking at me because I'm a man in a dress.

I am a woman and hear me roar.



No comments:

Post a Comment