Tuesday 8 October 2024

I will never forgive her for this.

Jessica wanted to know how her husband felt about it.


She thought it would save them some good time in each other's bodies.


She forged his signature on the consent forms.


Anthony was furious and upset when he was washing her body and she explained to him what she had done.


He knew he could not report her for watching what she had done because it would make swapping back even more difficult.


So he had no choice but to be his wife.


He had to dress he had to talk he had to act he had to work just like she did until this nightmare was over.


Tonight Jessica was feeling sexually aroused and sexually frustrated by her husband in her body.


It had been four days since they swapped bodies and he had made her sleep on the couch and would not even kiss him goodnight.


She decided to bite the bullet and ask him Should we have sex tonight?


Anthony still feeling extremely annoyed and angry with her for what she had done did not want to think about that.

He knew he would have to reply so he just said: Ugh. That sounds awful.

Jessica just looked at him and said you do know we can not swap back until we do it.

So why don't you stop acting like a victim here?

I know what I did was wrong and I know I should have asked you permission.

But I knew you'd never do it so I had no choice.

So if you ever want to have your dick between your legs again your spit mine and take it.

Anthony just looked at him and said I have a headache and I think I'll have a headache every day from now to the end of time.

So you might as well go downstairs and finish yourself off because you're not getting between my legs anytime soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment