Saturday 19 October 2024

Guest Publication, Alternative Story, By Rhodry,





Rhodry15/10/2024, 16:34

Scott hated it, he hated that he was sharing a job, with a girl named Samantha who was part prostitute/ slipper who made a lot of money. But she was doing it because she had no grants, had no special skills, or was highly intelligent, was she smart enough to get into college the get her nursing degree. But her job sometimes clashes with her work. Scott had a special ability that he could either copy or take over another person. But he was far too new with his talent, and his mother was sick and they did not have any medical insurance, so the deal was made between Scott and Samantha. Those were the days that Samanth needed to study or needed to go to classes to get her RN (registered nurse) degree. So, he agrees to it split the money between them, So for the next several days, for the next several weeks, Scott appeared on stage to be Samanth as her stripper/ pole dancer, When the lights were on Scott/Samanth, he/she went on automatic it was like he/she natural, but he/she hated it, he/she the fact, a bunch of horny, sweated guys were staring at me. Or that I had stripped my outfit, or costume in front of them, or that he/she pole-danced around it. He/she hated it. But Scott/Samanth liked the money that he/she needed. The problem is that he slowly starting to enjoy it. That was so easy. To make so much. That's the problem I have to help my mother. So, it's the quick way. To do it. Maybe I can use this ability to help me. Someday but now it's for my mother.

 



You are so good at that.


Rhodry11/10/2024, 17:15

My sister was practising magic, and spells and potions. Well, there was this one spell that my sister wanted to trade bodies with her. Thou it was intriguing, and I could know things about girls that guys couldn't know, as a lark I SAID YES, so at first it was wonderful, I learn things about girls. But when it became time to switch back, my sister couldn't figure out the reverse spell or potion, she couldn't figure out where it was. So, I had to pretend to be her. Luckily, I adopted her style, but I added my own flare to her style. But the longer that I'm here the more horny, I had got some sexual relief, that if I had to give him a few BJ's, he her/my boyfriend would eat my vagina, strangely he was more than willing to do it. When he did it to me, I felt, a twining of pleasure, that was different from an ejaculation. It was an orgasm, I can't explain it, it's like an explosion of pain and pleasure. This was my first female orgasm. Then I realized, that I started to enjoy the whole girl thing, oh sure that at first, I was pretending to play the part of being her. But now it's not it, it's part of me, I secretly hope that she never finds it. Oh, she is still doing magic, doing spells, and potions, but she still hasn't found that spell, I think that she stopped seriously looking for it, that she started to enjoy being a guy, she can have it, I'm enjoying being a girl now. Where does lead to, I don't know, but I going to have fun along the way.


How was I supposed to know it would do this.


Rhodry11/10/2024, 16:42

Emma wanted to teach Albert, to switch each other's bodies, at first, he hated it, he hated the fact Albert was her, a girl Emma now. But much, much later Albert started to enjoy the fact he is now a girl. He started to enjoy the fact he is a girl now. But he doesn't want to admit he started to accept the fact he is one. Or that he started to experiment with her toys, he didn't admit he still had those desires, in short, that he was horny as a girl. Or the fact that he enjoyed seeing his/her feminine body. The way it looked on his/her body. It gave him a bit of excitement, that he/she liked being a girl now. But now he had to fake, still being angry, because now he/she doesn't want to go back to being Albert again. If Emma discovers that I'm enjoying this now. She might change me back.


A pair of balls.




Rhodry10/10/2024, 16:59

When he got to that school, he thought it was going to be a problem. That was going to be sent to this private school as a punishment. It going to be the worst 3 years until I get to be an adult. Then I noticed that there were a lot of girls. There are mostly girls there, so it wouldn't be so bad to be here now. They had a tennis court here, so I watched the girls in their short tennis shorts or skirts. When the girls noticed the new boys. They smiled, why did they smile like that, maybe because I was one of the new guys in the school. So they sort of a bet, from the girls to the guys, if you lose you lose your balls, I said excuse me, well you lose your manhood, to put it simply. So we can have new balls to play with for tennis. So, what happen well I thought it was a sucker bet, I knew, I could play the match against any girl. Well to put it simply, I lost, I lost against a girl, It didn't matter which girl from the school. So, I became one of the girls. And I was playing one of my own balls. At the time I didn't know it. So another guy like me, was challenged, to a game. Was that being a girl now, that a better player? Then a guy. but if I bet him I could get my balls back. But these 2.5 years I enjoyed being a girl. And I don't think wanted to go back to being a guy again. I'm having too much fun. Besides to win your balls back you have to win the top player at the school, I know I'm good and could bet many of them and the guys, so sometimes, I lost a game to get him to lose a game to lose his balls. Maybe he'll enjoy being a girl too.


I will never forgive her for this.




Rhodry09/10/2024, 17:22

Jessica and Anthony were that type of couple, they married for several years and now the spark the frill of it gone. She had needs, but so did he, she wanted the pure lust of things, she wanted the passion the romantic of it, So Jessica decided to save their marriage, to something drastic, like swapping places, but this was more drastic, to say the least. So Anthony signed AS WELL as Jessica. So, by the next morning, Anthony was now Jessica, and Jessica was now Anothony. Well, Anthony didn't take being Jessica too well. Thou he/she felt comfortable as her, in a sexual way, but still didn't feel right at all, he could put on bra and panties, with no problem. But he looked had himself in the mirror. It was like wearing a costume. But I was her for now. And she was me and she was sort of comfortable as me. Then I had to act like her, which means that I had to dress like her, which means in, dresses and skirts, and nylons and heels. That I earned the right to wear pants, that I knew what it was like to be one. But the thing Jessica was having these feelings of lust of male lust. And, I had those feelings too, but it was simply I was getting horny and I needed to get sexual relief. I wanted to have sex as a guy, but I couldn't have it, so I had to have sex as a girl. But I didn't want to experience the feel being a girl, Jessica told me the only way was to switch to have sex in her/my vinegar rear and suck him off while having an orgasm at the time, which I know is the only to get back to being me. Which the thought of it, was the only way back, or that my mind would start to accept that I might enjoy it, that I might not want to go back. What's worse for me is that I have to stay a girl, for another month because I'm starting to get those periods. So I either wait or take her/my pills. I don't see a way out of being a girl, that being a girl, that I have to wear dresses and skirts, to act like her. Why did I agree to this?


7 days as a woman and I've already given in.



Rhodry18/10/2024, 16:58

Patrick was barely 17 years old now, but that's changed now, Patrick is now a 17-year-old woman, actually a girl, a teenage girl. Patrick didn't know how it happened, all he knows now is that he is a girl, physically, and biologically one, but mentally and emotionally he is still a guy where it counts, mentally and emotionally as one still, he had to bear the problems of being a girl, that he had now breasts and vagina, that he looked like a girl, sounded like one, but Patrick dressed like a tomboy, a bit pretty for one but a tomboy know less. But something was happening to Patrica now, over 7 days a week. Patrick starting to look at boys his age a bit differently now, not as friends. But something else that Patrick didn't want to believe that it wouldn't happen to him, that he had those carnal desires, those needs. So, Patrica (Patty for short). But Patty now started to dress more girly more sexy, to relieve some sexual tension. She yes, it's been barely a week since she became Patty. There was this friend that knew I had become Patty now. And he looked at me in a sexy way, and Patty wanted to test out Patty's new feminine equipment. And he will stratify the new feminine body and needs. So, he was willing, so the next hour or so. Things have changed, between us. We were friends, like boyfriend and girlfriend. Maybe lovers, well things turned for the better, thou I've started to enjoy being a girl, the clothes, the sex. How this happen well that is another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment