Saturday 5 October 2024

Guest Publication, Alternative Story ,By Anonymous, By Rhodry,

 


It was supposed to be a summer job.



By Anonymous

Daniel was about 19 years old barely. He needed a summer job until he went to college, he figured that he could make some money until he went back to college, but the jobs were few, and the choices were slim, they needed anyone, so when that, it was waiter or to but it simple a waitress, so the management a powerful wizard saw that Daniel had the skills, but the wrong sex or gender, the manager decided to make some modification on Daniel. All first he didn't like it but the manager it was temporary just four months. Daniel thought about then, this might not to bad, At first, he started in a one-piece suit, and at first, he felt a bit under-dressed. And he could only walk in the lowest heels, how do girls actually do this, he said to himself, but he realized that many girls had many months to years of practice. As days became a week or two Daniel slowly learned to practice on what was called low heels to kitten heels which were over 2 inches ( 3cm), then to 3inches (8cms), he tried out a two-piece suit sort of bikini, on his days over he still dresses in his boy's clothes, he looked like a sort of tomboy a girl in guys clothes, then the strangest thing, when he was shopping for some new shirt or slacks, he bought a casual skirt and more feminine blouse, and can you believe it he bought a few high heels outside of work, and a few club outfits, he started to understand certain things about girls, He understood why girls had mixed feeling about being pinched or patted in the rear, which he like ed for several reasons one to get more of a tip, and he gets a bit of frill about it When the Four months was at an end. He was looking to be himself again being a guy. But they offered me a full-time position, as a girl of course. I had school within a few weeks, but he said don't worry you go to school. But not as Daniel, but as Danelle (Dannie) we can schedule do you can do both. These few months I was afraid that I might miss being a girl, But now I'm a waitress and college student, a girl student. What becomes of Danelle (Danie) is another story.


Want anybody to listen to me?


By Rhodry

As I was sitting in a cell, barely 12 hours ago, I was Michel Roberts. I was born with a silver spoon, and I deserved it, I turned 23 just, and I decided to have some fun. So, I decided to celebrate my birthday, but I decided to make it a whole week. So on the third, not the fourth day of my birthday week. I met a girl about the same age as me. I wanted her, so I flashed some cash in her direction At first she wasn't interested in me, but then, she was maybe getting a cheap frill of it. Something else. All know that I was so, so drunk, couldn't think or walk straight the alone thing that I was to get into her knickers(panties). Then I started to ravage her, by kissing her over, and over again. Then, she pulled up her skirts,, and lower her underwear to expose, her vagina to me. Then she pulled out my genitals on my pants. I am not sure that she gave me a BJ that I penetrated her or both. All I knew was that I saw sparks and colours around me. What happened was a haze, I thought I saw myself looking at myself. Then I passed out. When I woke up, things were different, I woke up with a spitting headache Then I somehow got up, and got out of the room. What happened next was still a blur. Next thing I was in jail. Trying to figure things out. Then I saw her face looking at me, looking back. Then I noticed a piece of paper, it was a note It was me to her. I mean her to me, you know what I mean, it said that if you want your body, your life back. You have about three days until. If you can't you(me), you'll be struck as me, a girl, a female. I closed it again. Oh boys that will be a problem. Because one I don't know where he/I/me/her is, two I don't know who I am, mean her is no. I think that it will be a problem. I don't know how to act, like one. It was barely a day until I got out, the strangest thing. I started to get a little more comfortable with her. A girl now. That is the strangest thing, I don't like being a girl. That I if I do. Will be to later, what then.






No comments:

Post a Comment