Sunday 27 October 2024

2 for 1 requested by RJ 27.10.24

 RJ29/09/2024, 07:14


Sneaking in was not a good idea.


To look at me now sitting here screaming along with the other women as all the men removed their shirts making my panties wet and my heart race you would never guess I used to be a man.



I used to be a man called  RJ.


I moved to this small town free weeks ago looking for a new start after my abundant divorce.


I decided to hit the global bar my first night here and see what the local talent was like.


The battle would not be in and would not give me a reason why not.


I decided to sneak in anyway.


One of the fire doors was propped open letting out some heat and the music.


When I got in there I found myself surrounded by cheering women who were watching a male striptease show.


I quickly worked out while the Bouncer would not let me in it was ladies' night.


I turned to exit hoping I had yet to be spotted.


Unfortunately, I have been


The women were not happy to have an uninvited guest.


I was pinned down by five of them and forced to drink a sweet horrible-tasting liquid out of a hip flask one of the women had in her purse.


Five minutes later I was one of them.


It turned out it was just ladies' night but it was witches' night and this was how they punished men for crashing their party.







The maid of the full moon 


After getting married RJ and his beautiful new wife ever moved back to the small town where she had grown up so she could be with her family.


He had visited the town many times before but it was not until he was living there that he noticed it was very pecul and had some strange traditions.


He could not understand why his wife all of a sudden had gotten into Halloween.


She had before they moved back to her old town told him it was a commercial holiday and had nothing to do with the real meaning of Halloween.


But now all of a sudden she was into it decorating the house and preparing for the local Festival.


She told him he would love it and it would open his heart eyes and mind to a whole new way of life.


He didn't know what she meant until she gave him his Halloween costume.


He could not believe she wanted him to dress up as a woman.


He could not believe she had this sort of kinky side about.


Of course, he refused to wear a female costume to the party.


He was frightened that everybody would think he was a bit fruity.


She begged and pleaded with him to put the costume on for her.


She promised him that nobody would think he was fruity or less of a man for wearing a dress.


She told him it was part of a local custom and it was a great honour to be invited to the party of the maid of the full moon.


Just to keep the peace and make her happy he'd done the costume on the day of the party and headed out with her.


That was the last time he would be a man.


After the ancient rights, he found himself transformed into a woman.


He was tired with his legs wide open to an old palette.


He was now female extremely horny and baby mad.


Every man in the village had their turn with him.


Baptizing him into sperm.



2 weeks later still in shock after his transformation and ordeal, he and his wife found out they were expecting a child which made everybody in the village happy. 





No comments:

Post a Comment