Sunday 1 September 2024

She's definitely not who she says she is : requested by Anonymous 01.09.24

Pics

Pics

After the tragic loss of my father three months ago me and my mother decided to go away together to recuperate.

My mother was still in the deepest morning and wept every day over the loss of her husband.

She said she would never be happy again.

Then two days into our vacation her attitude took a southern change.

She stopped grieving over him.

She stopped wearing black.

She started dressing normally again.

She started going out and drinking.

She started flirting with other men.

I even walked in on her and another man in our hotel.

I just thought it was her way of dealing with the grief and loss.


But when we returned home she was still acting very strange.

It was like a home and everything we had when neutered her.

She did not know where anything was not even her bedroom.

I truly thought she was going slightly off the edge.

Then today I walked in and found her with another woman.

She says it's her new girlfriend and she had decided to become a lesbian as no man could replace her husband wife father.

Before I walked in on them I could hear them talking about how I did not know what was going on.

Is everything ok you look a little pale?



No comments:

Post a Comment