Sunday 11 August 2024

I always take some days after being myself requested by Anonymous 11.08.24

Pic 1

Pic 2


It gets kind of complicated sometimes when you're using your abilities to pretend to be two different people.

Monday to Wednesday  I take over Mrs Smith.



A busty housewife with two children.

She has a very sensitive body and a very big toy collection.


Her husband is not brilliant in bed but I am working on him and hopefully improving him.


Thursday to Saturday I take over Mrs Scott.

She's a beautiful mature woman.

She is not married and has no children.



She has multiple lovers.

Male and Female.

She is not scared to be adventurous in the bedroom.



It's hard to say which one I prefer to be but at the moment I'm quite enjoying being both even if I do sometimes forget who I am until I look in the mirror.










No comments:

Post a Comment