Wednesday 7 August 2024

Guest Publication Alternative Story By Anonymous By Rhodry 07.08.24

Now this is different!




By Rhodry.

Richard entered this place, this shop, then he entered this shop, he saw this pretty woman in a black leather outfit, she smiled at him, and said can I help you. She said. Richard smiled a bit, he was a bit nervous, about what wanted to do. But he wasn't exactly sure that he was willing to tell her what he wanted. Then he dredged the courage. And said in a low voice, I said that I would like some fem pills he said, please. Then she smiled at him., She examined him, to figure out if he was willing to take these pills When she was sure that he was willing to experiment to be a girl for a short time or does he wanted a more permanent thing. Well, she said that we have several different levels, she said. Different level he asked. Well yes, some of our customers, want to do a temperate like a 24-hour thing, to 38 hours for weekends, then there are 72-hour ones. to a 7-day thing, even some that go to 2-week ones, or longer. And there was a special package that you make permanent, but you have to take a series of pills to adjust your body to a more permanent state, as a girl, you will be completely one. Then Richard asked if they worked, and he said. Then she showed him, a series of some pictures of before and after for the temperate one. To the more permanent ones. If you don't believe those pictures. I'll tell you something, I was once like you, once a guy who decided to do it himself, I too was nervous, and took the temper ant pills until I decided to make it permanent. He looked at her in disbelief. No, it is true, I'm probably a little older than you maybe 15 or 20 older than you, now look at me, I love myself and my life now. So what do you want to test you being a girl or are you sure that want to be one complete one. I, I don't know exactly what I want, Yes, I want to export being a girl to go out as one. But I'm sure that I don't want to be one. Or just be one for a while Then she looked at him, and then she looked at me again, I suggest that if you want to experiment, you should do it over the weekend, to see if you want to go further to be one for awhile or you decided to actually be one permanently or to be a weekend girl. So suggested that you take the 38-hour one that you experiment with being a weekend girl for a while. So Ricard decided to experiment to be a weekend girl. So Richard had to sign the form. And then he left the store. Then when home, he signed to slip into his favourite nightdress it was late so he took the pill, and slept when he slept there was a transformation when Ricard woke u, he was for a time a feminine version of himself, He couldn't believe it so he strips off his dress to see that he was she completely a girl, then, he remember when he took the pill and then he figure it out. he had about 7 hours of the 38 hours pills so he has going to be a girl about until another 31 hours, so Richard did something crazy and wild, that he goes shopping for girl clothes and few girl shoes. Then he realized that he didn't have any girl clothes other than a few nightdresses. So then he realized that he could in his boy clothes, he could pretend to borrow his brother's stuff, or a boyfriend it a white lie, Lucky he got a cash card so he didn't have to have a lot of cash, so a few hours later, he bought a few dresses and skirt and blouses, and a couple of shoes, plus some plain underwear that can mistake for guys underwear, so he did it again next weekend and again another weekend. Then when RICHARD decided to go the permanent as Raquel. She remembers taking those pills from temporary ones to permanent ones. It was a long year and a half. But to Raquel, it was a short time for her. What happened between the time between Ricard to Raquel. is another story.

You are telling me you had one wish!


By Rhodry.

It happened barely five or 10 minutes ago, now I'm standing there, nothing but my underwear, female lingerie actually, and I was a girl. When I realize this, I told him, John you got to be kidding me. You find a magic wish coin, and this is what you wish for. You could wish for money or power or something else. But you turned me into a copy of Emma Watson. what do you mean you didn't want to look like her. But to be sexually attracted and obedient to you. Well, you have to use your second wish. To return back to my normal self. What do you mean sorry you had one wish. So give me the coin so I can return to normal. What do you mean it disappeared. What, are doing now, why are you pulling yourself down? When John told me to kneel, which I did, then I was told to give him a BJ, which I didn't want to want, but I did. I wanted to resist by I can't. I even started to enjoy it. I don't know why, was only been a girl for barely an hour, and I was starting to enjoy the taste to like it. And the day hasn't ended, so will I lose it. And embrace it, and lose myself and become a girl. but now know my life will be that is another story.


Now I've got what I wanted I will give him what he wants



By Anonymous

Anthony was a 47-year-old man, a salesman, he looked at his life and wondered about the things that he wished that certain things that he did were different, that if he could do something differently he would if he had the knowledge those twenty-five years, he would. But if it was possible he would. Then one day he woke up, and things changed ready to change, he was twenty-two again, and he was a young girl, a bare twenty-two woman now. Luckily it was the weekend so Anthony discovered he err she was Amber Elizabeth and that she had the same phone number, and social number. So the next few days, he studied who is Amber Elizabeth a twenty-two-something just graduated college student, it was her first job as a secretary, and she had a trust fund so, that explained the house I was in. I checked their wardrobe, it was mixed of business, casual and some party outfits, but he wondered if he had his memories, so he dipped his toe into Ambers' memories, each time he dipped into his new feminine memories it was like it was his only memories, but the longer he drips feminine memories the more he acted like her. Then when he had a choice e which outfit when with what, if he wanted to wear s skirt-suit or wear a dress with a jacket, wear a pair of flats or heels, or wear a pair of dress boots, Or if he wanted to wear a pair (hold-ups) OR pantyhose ( sheer tights) or what if he colours or plain one, that he had practised his business makeup to causal to party to evening makeup, Or that if he wanted to wear is his hair down, or put in in a bun, or put it a braid or two, then there was the jewellery. Then his first week there he found out that the men looked at me as twenty-two young girls, they wanted to conquer and many of the women looked at Amber as a rival. So it him a week or more longer to figure things out. During that first two weeks, Anthony dressed as plainly as possible, then Anthony's feminine side took over, so He dipped more into his Amber personally so he decided to meld both his memories into Amber's memories. after the third week, Anthony was more Amber, and she dressed as sexier as possible, Amber's outfit was still business-like, and Amber unbuttoned her bra, sometime you could swear you could the outline of her bra, or she unbuttoned several more buttons to show some more thigh. Or the she wore three-high at time. Or that, she excited many of the men, that she hinted that she was willing to a BJ's or two to get ahead. Amber was one of the best salesman sales reps. So is willing to give a few of them, but she has to give a little extra to get ahead, a month or two Amber still remembers her life as a 47-year-old salesman. To sexy sales rep, does regent that it happened, no I'm going to do things differently now. Do I love it, I say yes, if I paid my cards right, I'll be over before 3.00 Bye now.



This is who I was supposed to be.


By Anonymous

You know something Junior the Great Shift was a blessing in disguise for me, I mean I was the kind of guy who played field with women.


I know it's hard to believe that your mother used to be a regular Don Juan, who often 'tried to pick up chicks to a deep loneliness within himself; You could call it karma that I wound up inside this Biker Babe's body and even more of a shock when I found out you were on the way.


I mean experiencing labour first-hand was painful beyond belief but after all the literal blood, sweat, and tears; I held you in my arms and you became my whole world this made me want to be the Mother you deserve. I won't trade that feeling for anything in the world.


Me and my big mouth.


By Anonymous

Thomas did the stupidest thing to his girlfriend, that being a woman is easier than being a man. She turned around and said let's see if you could a day or so, she said. I bet I could do it, a week easiest or a week a month easily, I said. Never did she have this wirily smile. And then held out a special pinkest pill. What that I asked. Well, sort of to prove you wrong if you can survive the weekend as a girl without any problem complaining, you're right, but you admit you are wrong that you spent the whole week as one. So are you game she said. I ponder this for a bit, a figure I COULD THIS easily. So I took the pill and swallowed it. Within several minutes I looked like a female version of myself or my sister, but I never had one. So I was given some lingerie and her party clothes and a pair of her block-inched (5cm) heels. And she wore a maxi dress and three or four heels, She did our hair and makeup and called a cab to go to the area of the clubs and bars where, When we arrived we walked to one of our favourite spots that we sometimes when to. It was surprising that she was wearing a long tight dress, well not that tight and heels. While I had a loose skirt and block heels. I was several steps behind, and I almost tripped several times, I couldn't understand how she did it, she turned around and smiled. And are you okay, are you ready to give up now. I lied and said I lost my footing. I'm at right now let get there now. We went to one of the clubs but saw many men and girls too, they were dressed like us too. But, I feel the people staring at me, Then I knew why because of how I was ready at the time, The guys were young and horny. I couldn't help feeling that one or more wanted to get in my panties (knickers) but the night was over. I said to myself no way that going to happen. My girlfriend got us a table. We ordered a drink when she had her first drink, and then she decided to go and dance. She asked if I to dance, and I said no, then I had another or two. When started on the second drink, she came back and pulled me to the dance floor, I tried to dance and moved very badly but I was dancing with her, and a few guys tried to either with me or her or both after two or three dances we returned to the table. While she drank her first one, I was on my second or third, I felt I little fuzzy, and then, she decided to go to another place, a few hours later. We returned home, and we were ready for bed. I couldn't wear most of my night clothes, so I decided to wear my night that was several sizes too big, but before I slipped it on, she threw one of her nighties at me to wear. So I did I was too tired to say something, When fell asleep, I was dreaming crazy,, I was dreaming that I and my girlfriend were there. I was loose and frisky, and I wanted to dance with a few of the cuter guys, and I wanted to stick my tongue in their mouths, I took one of them into the bathroom. And got in a stall, my just them a BJ or three. When I woke, I

No comments:

Post a Comment