Wednesday 12 June 2024

There might be some side effects.

I had lost both my legs in a car accident.

I thought I was going to be confined in a wheelchair for the rest of my life.

Then as I lay in the hospital bed feeling sorry for myself a doctor came up and asked me if I wanted a chance to walk again.

He asked me if I wanted to take part in an experimental treatment program.

After signing the paperwork and being transferred to his private clinic I underwent a lot of strange treatments.

The results of which were that I grew two new beautiful logs.

I also grew a pair of breasts a curvy waist and a vagina.

But becoming a woman was a small price to pay to be able to walk once again.

It took a lot of learning how to be a woman.

It was not easy.

Women are such complicated and emotional creatures.

The biggest hurdle to get over about being a woman was finding men attractive.

It was strange to find yourself getting hard nipples and wet panties when a handsome man came and talked to you.

It's even more stressful when you find yourself lying on his bed with your new leg spread wide open and him sliding inside of you.

But after a while, it all becomes normal and natural and you forget that you used to be a man and accept the fact that you are now a beautiful talented woman who must not forget to take her pill afterwards.

2 comments: