Wednesday 26 June 2024

Stressed out.

Sometimes you have to bite the bullet and do what you must.

Even if that was something you did not want to do.

Like swapping bodies with your pregnant wife who was having a hard time being pregnant and taking on the pregnancy yourself.

Yes, it was strange being a pregnant woman.

Vagina's breasts and everything else that you found sexually delightful of your wife we're now yours.

She was only in her first month of pregnancy and was barely showing.

Over the next couple of months, I got bigger and bigger and more and more uncomfortable and hormonal.

Despite my ever-growing size and discomfort, I found myself extremely horny most of the time.

Sex as a heavenly pregnant woman was like playing Tetris.

You just had to find the right where you're slotting it in.

By the time I water had broke and I was rushed into the delivery room for a 14 and a half hour labour.

Me and my wife had decided to sustain her body for the next five years

Her career was going well when she was enjoying being a man and I desperately wanted to be a mother to the child I had just given birth to.

I knew it was going to be a lot of hard work sleepless nights and painful nipples.

But I was sure I was up for the job.

I had just been eight months as a pregnant woman and had survived that how hard could it be?



No comments:

Post a Comment