Saturday 22 June 2024

Alternative Story Guest Publication By Anonymous, 22.06.24





My sister wanted me to go to a used car dealer, she felt that she'd get a bad deal or she'd be taking advantage. Plus, she wanted to go as a guy, no not dressing up as a guy, or disguise, but to be a guy for the day, at least, I might get a better deal. I didn't like it, I really didn't like to be a girl, but my sister, But I agreed maybe I'd get some peace and quiet for a while. She promised that she wasn't mensurating or anything like that. But she decided to wear a skirt and casual top, and flats. I thought why did she wear such a outfit, when we switched bodies, I felt a little undressed, oh yes I didn't mind looking at them or getting under or in their pants, but now I'm wearing them, I said how do you get used to it. I just do, now bucketed up it's for a few hours you'll survive being a girl for a short time now. So when I got a good deal. I'll take you to drive and I'll help get there. I don't know why, but I promised to. So A few hours later. my sister in my body decided to take it for a test drive and she'll be back in a few hours. So I waited and waited. So I decided to take a drink of my fa beer. When I took a slip of it, it tasted funny, okay it tasted bad to me, so I decided to take a drink of her wine it strangely tasted okay, that's strange. Then I decided to go to her room. why since I'm going to check out her/mine body. So I stripped off her top, skirt and lingerie, so then I realized, that she/I had a cute body, why did I think that, So I decided to look around to see, that he saw that she had a strange rectangular box, so I opened it. it had a replica of the fake penis in other words a phallus, you little min. So that's how girls do it, they used this thing to recover from being too horny. So I got an idea, since my sister is enjoying her/himself in my body, I might as well enjoy her body, besides, I always wondered why girls, scream so much after sex. So I decided to put the dildo in her/my vagina. When I started it, I when slow then I sped up. I made sure that I lobed her/my vagina and the dildo. After several minutes,, I felt that sensation of pain and pleasure, It, was strange and wonderful at the same time. Then I got a text from her, she/he decided to take the weekend away. So I figure that I might have more time than her now. So the next day I woke up in her body, it still felt, still strange for me to see her face staring at me, so got dressed, I put on another of her outfits this time it felt a bit more comfortable than her, I did her/my hair as best I could, I DECIDED stuck to flats, then I decided to put a little eyeshadow and mascara. I did a good job. if I do say myself. This kept on going for over nearly six months. For some reason or another sister had a reason not to meet. To be honest, at first, I wanted to return back to being a guy again. But after the first week, I sort of enjoyed it. But now skirts and dresses and tops, plus I started to wear heels not stilettoes because I haven't mastered them, and I will work my way to them. My makeup skills are better now, it is not perfect, but I will master it. I still wonder why my sister and I have met for over six months. To tell the truth, I like being a girl, I decided to find a cute guy and have carnal sex with him. If she/he finds out I'll tell her/him It's my body now. If you want to return, you should done it, then so back off. But I think she/he li being a guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment