Sunday 5 May 2024

What's going on? requested by Lady Stardust Part 2 05.05.24



It was the most thickening thing he had ever seen in his life.

He could not understand why his mother and her sister were doing this.

He demanded to know what was going on.

His mother looked up at him and said you won't like it.

He said I don't care I want to know what's going on.

Is Mother just looked at him and said well you see I'm not your mother and this is not my sister.

My name is Patrick.

I am an industrial spine.

I was hired to steal his top-secret device.

I had no idea what it did and I did not care.

It was a top-secret body morphing device.

All he had to do was aim it had somebody and he could make a body suit out of them.

I  spotted a woman leaving a beauty salon.

I waited until she was out of the sight of anybody else and fired the gun at her.

She turned rigid like a mannequin and then I found myself pulled inside her body.

I had access to her memories.

I knew where she lived and I knew it prepared a good place to hide out.

Messing around with the invention  I discovered what else it was capable of.

I was able to convert the picture of this woman's sister into a living sex doll for me.

I was just about to have a little bit of fun when you walked in.

Now are you going to be a good little boy and keep your mouth shut or am I going to have to do something to you as well?

In response teenage boy turned to leave the room.

Patrick pulled the guns and the bedside table and fired.

Transforming the young boy into another beautiful lady to join him in bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment