Thursday 9 May 2024

What do we do now?

21-year-old Mary was thinking of Peter her brother-in-law whilst she masturbated in the bathtub.

Something strange happened as you felt the way an orgasm.

The room spun everything went black.

When she opened her eyes she was standing in a supermarket holding a basket.

She called her reflection in the glass refrigerator door.

She dropped a basket and put her hands to her face feeling the scrubby beard that now surrounded her Manley's chin.

Meanwhile to found himself no longer shopping for his everyday essentials but naked in a bathtub with a female body struggling to force it and moving like a bunchy that his body was hit by wave after wave of organic pleasure.



He recognized the tits and the shapely legs of being that of Mary his sister-in-law.

Mary rushed out of the shop and headed straight back to her apartment.

She hammered on the door for a good 10 minutes before it was opened by Peter in her naked dripping wet body which gave her a raging hard-on.

She said in his memory of voice Peter is that you?

Peter replied in her soft female voice YES!

Mary is that you?

Mary said you could have covered yourself before answering the door I could have been anybody I could have been a rapist.

Peter just looked at her and said by the way this body is feeling I would appreciate that right.

I have never felt so sexually turned on.

I never knew you were such a horny girl.

Mary pushed past him into the apartment shutting the door behind her.

She stormed into her bedroom picked up her robe and threw it at him to put it on.

She said I have just heard that I made my way over here this was caused by a cost because of the event.

According to the news report, because I was thinking about you whilst masturbating and orgasmed out the right point we swapped bodies. 

I was thinking about you in the bathtub and I swapped bodies with you.

Paul looked at her still feeling the aftershocks of orgasmic pleasure and said what do we do now?

Do I tell my wife that her sister was thinking about her husband and somehow we swapped bodies when she orgasmed and I am stuck as her now or do we pretend to be each other and pretend like this never happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment