Monday 4 September 2023

Not the baby mama!


Tony who had landed in this body last night was sitting up in bed trying to eat whilst the baby he was now lumbered with noisily and happily sort on his tits.

He looked at this woman's husband this baby's father and said in a peevish tone dot think I'm going to play mother all day.

I don't mind feeding it as it relieves the pain in these swollen things but there's no way I'm changing this baby's shifty nappies.

The man just looked at him and said don't worry I will do all that and I am pretty sure the government will be sending help soon as possible.

I am pretty sure they're working on a way to undo whatever cause this and no doubt my wife will be back in her body and you will be back in yours as soon as possible.

Little did they know that this would never be reversed and they would be dealing with the consequences of it for a very long time to come.

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    I loved your captions
    Can you make caption where son unknowingly fucks father and after climax women tells son she is his father

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for getting in touch
      I will work on that shortly.

      AG

      Delete