Wednesday 6 September 2023

Just just good as the real thing: requested by Anonymous

Pics



Dr Franklin had the hots for his sexy next door neighbour.

He knew she was happy and would not leave her husband for him.

So he decided to do what any man doctor would do.

He spent thousands of dollars in hundreds of hours coming up with a machine that will allow him to turn somebody into somebody else.

After getting a full body scan of her he had everything he needed apart from the blank body to transform.

Then he came up with the perfect solution.

He would just use his lab assistant Alan.

Alan was happily working when the Doctor came up behind him and injected him.

Alan passed out thanks to the sedative.

When Alan awoke 2 days later he discovered something terrible had happened.


 What have you done to me?


 Why am I a woman?


 Why am I dressed like this?


Why do I find you irresistible?


Why do I want to satisfy you and make you happy?



2 comments:

  1. Dr. Franklin was fascinated with his next door neighbor wife. But he knew that she only interested in her husband and no one else. But the doctor was fascinated by her. that he should have her. So being a special in special and unknown (Secret Technolgy). He came up with unique idea, a way to have her for himself or a specialized copy of her for him. And him alone. Have creating certain devices and potions that he needed to created his perfect girl. All he needed was a person o remake that remake into her.
    So he decided to use is personal lab assistant Alan was the perfect person, he was no one, special or important. But the doctor knew that Alan wasn't willing to be subject for his next experiment. So he secretly injected a sedative. Within 10 or 15 minutes, Alan was pass out. As he stripped him naked and placed him into the device, within 2 days Alan slowly morphed into a exact copy of her physical , biologically, his voice was exactly the same. Then he programed with certain memories that he err she only interested in him only.
    When Alan woke he discovered that he was wearing nearly next to nothing. He/she asked what, what happened to me, he/she said. Well my dear your awake now my dear. What, what do you mean, I'm leaving he/she said in a feminine masculine voice. I don't think so, my dear, he said. What, what do you mean, he/she said. Well to put it simply your for me, my dear. Your memories, your personality, your emotions haven't spooned down to your conscience. Beside your hardly wearing barely anything at all. But it didn't matter to Alan, he/she was walking barely in those stilettoes to the door. Thou he/she a little shaky, as he/she tried to open the door, something inside of her, stopped herself leaving, what can't a leave, she said.
    Because you don't wanted to my dear. he said. What she said, I , I want to leave , but I want to stay and please him, no I don't want to please him, she thought. Come here Alana my dear he said. My name isn't. isn't Al-Al. Yes ,my name is Alana, and I want to please you my dear, she said. As she walked to him in those stilettoes heels like she wore them many times. As she wanted him, she was horny for him. So are you ready for you role as my mate he said. Yes, my darling in a almost mechanical way, but that become more smooth and natural way. He got a few things that he like to see her in. And he changed her feature to his likes. But there always a other person you meet that looked like you or other way around.

    ReplyDelete