Monday 25 September 2023

Greatest moment in the world requested by Steve G.

I never knew my mother had found my body swapping stories online.


She was fluttered that most of them were about her and how I would love to know what it would look like to be her.


I was surprised when she confronted me and told me that she was proud of me.


She told me for my Christmas present she was going to take me to the swap to me and we were going to swap places for two weeks.


I could not believe I was going to spend Christmas as my mother.


Two days before the Christmas holiday started we went down to the center.


I walked through the doors as a young man and left as a middle aged woman.


It felt so strange and we're being in my mother's body.


I was older shorter a lot more heavy up top and had nothing between my legs.


The wind truly whistled my skirt and make me shiver.


The high heels pinched and made it hard to walk on the frosty pavement.


But despite all that I was enjoying myself.


We took a taxi back home.


Back home she introduced me to her wardrobe on underwear draw her secret box of toys and taught me I could do whatever I wanted for next to weeks.






I told her I wanted to dress up in her underwear her pantyhose and have her take pictures of me so I had something to remember this time when I was back in my own body.

No comments:

Post a Comment